Recent Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mine.

Ann Taylor announced their new arrivals today, and the minute I saw these, all the breath escaped from my lungs in less than one second:


I will admit, I'm somewhat materialistic, even though I would care to believe otherwise.  There are many, many inanimate objects that make me gasp out loud, or do a little dance in my chair, but these, by far, take the cake.  I get grabby hands over these shoes, and want to doodle hearts around their picture in my math notebook. 

As many (probably all) of you know, I am completely obsessed with stripes.  I could probably wear striped shirts for at least a month, I have so many of them, and black and white stripes are my ultimate weakness.  Needless to say, these will be entering my closet in the near future, because even though I'm trying *so* hard to be more responsible with my spending (and have been doing a decent job of it thus far), I've been looking for a pair of shoes like these for two years now.  For Realz.  So, I won't feel the least bit guilty, even if I pay full price for them (which I won't). 

That is all. 
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers