Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

J. Crew Winter 2010


Oh, hello...

I've been searching for things to say after this awkward silence, and still can't think of much.  I figured I had better start with something I'm comfortable with:  J. Crew.

I haven't been overly impressed with their recent offerings, but mustered up enough items to make an itty-bitty covet board:







While I love all of these items, I do not have $1300 to spend on clothing at this moment...  But, I think I may have to splurge on the Silk tired cami in stone (on sale!) and the Long Beach cardigan.  And maybe the Cashmere V-neck cardigan in pale nectar.  and maybe the silk flair skirt in violet stone.  but who am i kidding?  i never wear skirts.

and, i'm so wrapped up in my thoughts of skirts and silk that i stopped capitalizing letters.

but seriously, isn't that coat to die for?


grrrr... when will i win the mega millions?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers