Recent Posts

Friday, July 17, 2009

Some announcements.

Hi Everyone,

I hope that your week was decent. Summer finally decided to show it's face here in MA, and we've been blessed with an entire week of sun and warm (although humid) weather. I have a couple of posts I'm currently working on that will be up either this weekend, or on Monday, so stay tuned. I think I'm back. :o)

On another note, there are a couple of announcements I'd like to make.

1.) My friend Melita took the GMAT this morning. Please go and wish her well. I sent out my "good GMAT vibes" already, so I hope that it actually worked and that I didn't end up cursing her! Good Luck, Melita -- You've been studying so much that I know it has paid off! :o) xo

2.) Another friend of mine, Erin, is soliciting donations for Blogathon 2009. All of her donations are going to the charity To Write Love on Her Arms, which is a cause that is very near and dear to my own heart, so please support her and donate if you can!


That is all from me. Thank you. :o)


P.s. Have a great weekend!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers