Recent Posts

Friday, June 5, 2009

Etsy Colormatch Tool.

While browsing new Etsy hacks, I found this really cool website, 26 Olive Street, that has a Colormatch Tool. This tool is really useful if you have an item that you're looking to match with other items, like jewelry. I tried it out with this J. Crew top that I love so much...


image from here.
and here are the results:


screenshot from here.

A really convenient feature of this gadget is that you can click on a color in the paint palette and it will redirect the colormatch search to that color. You can also click on an image and it will take you to a descriptive page, which leads directly to that item on etsy. The initial search is not as precise as I would have wanted it to be, and I assume that it has a lot to do with the fact that the background colors of all of these images match the shirt, but it's still a pretty cool gadget, right?
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers