Recent Posts

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Super Excited for This...



image from here.

I think that this movie is going to be excellent (especially since it's directed by Nora Ephron, and I love mostly everything she's put her hands on, especially You've Got Mail). It's based on this book, and the life of Julia Child (who was an amazing woman, by the way). I've yet to read the book, but I've heard really good things about it.


image from here (with a book review).

I loved the on-screen chemistry between Meryl Streep and Amy Adams in Doubt, so I think that it will work for them in this movie too, even though I don't think they have any scenes together. It's kind of funny, but I think that James is actually more excited to go see this than I am, because he has a professional crush on the late JC. He grabs any new biography he sees when we're in B&N. :o) It's kind of cute. In a weird way. Anyway, it's a must see on our list. I'm hoping to read the book before seeing the movie, but I'm still plugging through my reading list, so we'll see...


image from here.


image from here.


blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers