Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm silly.



I foolishly signed up for email updates from The Real Flower Company, who grow the most beautiful garden roses I've ever seen, after reading this post*. For those who don't know, this is foolish of me because they're a UK based company that does not ship their flowers overseas. Booooooo me. I will occasionally receive emails stuffed to the brim with breathtaking pictures of roses, and then remember, "Oh wait... I cannot order these, even if I had the funds, because this company is across the Atlantic."


image from here.


image from here.

I think it's the hat boxes that reallllllly get me.


image from here.

Some of their offerings at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show:



images from here.

Anyway, just thought I'd share some of the silly things I do to myself on a daily basis.


* p.s. Peonies, if you're reading this, thank you for sharing this wonderful company with me!
I only wish that they would open a sister store in Boston! :o)
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers