Recent Posts

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Williams-Sonoma Home for me, please?


I would love to be at this tea party, or whatever it is, because it's so summery and beautiful!! Wouldn't that centerpiece be beautiful at a spring garden wedding? I really want to go buy some fresh hydrangeas and make an arrangement. This image is from the Williams-Sonoma Home website -- I am absolutely loving some of the items in the most recent catalog.

I would just love for this to be my kitchen! I love the blue and yellow together... it's so cheery!


I think I would switch out the rooster prints for these citrus prints, or these silverware prints from Pottery Barn... or maybe not... the roosters might grow on me, even though I have an irrational fear of birds.

And I absolutely love these hurricanes... vintage modern. I might have to order a few of the tea light holders... at only $25 apiece, it's not a bad deal, and they would be very pretty on my book cases (part of the reason why my living room is my favorite room in the apartment -- I'll take some pictures to show you why) or in my lantern-riddled bedroom.

I really like how they have the Design Center feature on their website, much like the one on the Pottery Barn website. Check out their entire site: it's a little pricey, and I don't know what their quality is, since I don't have any items from them (yet), but I'm sure that since W-S put their name on it, it should be of the highest quality!

It really is a predicament that I have caviar taste on a fish stick budget.


blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers