Recent Posts

Monday, March 23, 2009

One Picture, One Poem, One Song...

One picture, one poem, one song, one quote, one item of clothing, one place, and one Disney Princess. I'm following along from here.


One Picture:



from here.


One Poem:

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

~ Emily Dickinson


One Song:

Alice Childress, Ben Folds

One Quote:


"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, not small, but valuable. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void."

~Kathleen, Meg Ryan's character,
You've Got Mail

One Item of Clothing:



from here.

This is one of my new favorite items in my closet. I also like the Michelle Cardigan.


One Place
:



from here.

Positano, Italy

or anywhere on the Amalfi Coast, or Rome, or Florence, for that matter



One Disney Princess
:



from here.


I tag.... anyone who reads this and wants to join in. It's rather difficult, though, I must warn you!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers