Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New in the Shop.

Since taking the class on Letterpress & Bookbinding, I've been making softcover books like it's my job, so I decided to actually make it my job and list a couple in the shop.



There are two in there now and I will hopefully be able to add a few more within the next month or two.  This particular form of bookbinding is so relaxing that I find myself picking it up right before bedtime.  Of course, James always gives me the crazy look,* followed by, "are you seriously going to make a book right now?"  By this time, he should have figured out my abnormal nocturnal habits... It's not out of the ordinary for me to start cleaning our apartment after 10pm, I tend to start craft projects after 9pm (that poppy watercolor was started at 9pm), and I will often pay bills and tend to our finances close to midnight.  I've been a night-owl ever since I was a toddler, so I guess he'd better get used to it!**

* The "crazy look" is what I frequently receive when I'm in a fit of mania...


** And now that Smashing Pumpkins song, "We Only Come out at Night" is stuck in my head...  It should really be my anthem.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers