Recent Posts

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Speechless.

I have spoken of my love for Italy before. I don't really know why I have such a strong need to travel there, but it's on my list of things I "Must Do Before I Die." (hopefully sooner)

With that being said, ever since seeing the Passport to Europe episode of "The Amalfi Coast," I have known that I need to go there. Need. Seriously, Need. Glad I've cleared that up.

With great thanks to Natasha, of She Left on a Monday, I came across this tonight and almost died. (sorry... I've been watching a lot of Rachel Zoe lately.) So much beauty, it literally took my breath away. Ugh. So, go watch the video. It's amazingly simple, yet intricate at the same time. I Loves It.


photo from here, since I haven't been to Positano to take my own lovely photos...

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers