November was a blah month, as I said it would be for me... I feel like I was really busy the whole month, but didn't really accomplish anything, which I hate. I failed on most of my goals, but I guess it was a valiant start...
- Cook more, eat take-out less (and start using vegetables as a main course instead of as a side dish).
- Keep the apartment cleaner by doing chores every day instead of letting them pile up.
- Make my holiday cards so that I can give them to people other than family members (last year I was way late in finishing them and never sent them to anyone.)
- Make at least one new item to add to my Etsy shop.
- Exercise 30 minutes a day, three days a week.
- Start getting ideas for Christmas gifts and start shopping before the rush hits.
- Spend less money on things I don't need and save money for things we do need (like a house); start outlining a budget.
- Keep the apartment cleaner by doing small chores every day
- Make holiday cards and send them out
- Add at least one new item to my Etsy shop
- Exercise more than I currently do (which is none)
- Enjoy the month of December to its fullest by spending it with family and friends
- Keep up with old traditions and make some new ones
- Reconnect. I know I've been absent lately, but I just haven't had too much to say. I'm hoping that the onslaught of December activities will spark my will to write again...
The thing that I appreciate most about this time of year, is that it's more about family than anything, and it's a time of year when past difficulties are pushed aside to make room for the joy and love that we so often take for granted. Anyway, it's what I'm looking forward to...