Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

An Organized Library

Kathleen from Twig & Thistle posted the greatest idea/project I've seen in a very long time: A diy library kit




The templates are colored with brown, but I'm pretty sure that if you printed it in black & white that it would look pretty as well (I'm not a huge fan of brown -- I've always been a b&w girl, myself).



She has graciously provided pdf files with very detailed directions on how to do this project yourself.  I think I'm definitely going to have to do this for my library.  I've been wanting to make some bookplates for a very long time, but I like the idea of the library cards much better!

I'm going to assume that folding all those little card holders is going to be pretty tedious, but luckily my library is relatively small!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers