Recent Posts

Monday, June 29, 2009

Home, home on the range...

Not really...

I went to my parents' house this weekend (where I grew up), and took some photos of a few of my favorite things...




I love this glass buoy that my mom got from Maine... I don't remember where she got it. Maybe my grandparents? I love the color of it, though... especially against the rain-soaked fence.











The clematis around the lamppost is taking on a life of its own! It has almost completely covered the actual lamp... It's so pretty though!

My parents' 29th anniversary was this weekend, and even though we all forgot about it until the day before (oops), we had a good day. :o) I had another adventure this weekend that I will post about later... It definitely needs its own post!!

How was everyone else's weekend?
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers