Recent Posts

Monday, May 18, 2009

Updated Project.

So, I made a few adjustments to the project I posted here.



Here are the insides (excuse the crap photos... took these this morning before work):


the front cover.


actual invitation... i'm thinking of changing the wording... slightly.


map & directions...


rsvp postcard... it's perforated, so you can just rip it out and send it (with a stamp, of course).


back of the postcard


i added a back page so that when the rsvp is gone, you'll see pretty damask instead of plain green.

I made a couple more envelope labels. The greens don't really match up as much as I had wanted them to, but I kind of like that there's a contrast.






I'm just about ready to put them in the shop... I don't know why I'm hesitating. Oh wait, probably because these photos blow. Right, that's it.

I hope people will buy them.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers