Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun Weekend?


image from here.

I hope everyone had a fun weekend and a Happy Memorial Day! James and I had a new mattress delivered on Saturday, so I spent the entire day rearranging furniture... we now have a real spare bedroom (combined with an office)!! Our apartment is feeling more and more like home, which is good, but it still has quite a ways to go before I'll ever be happy with it. :o)

The new mattress is magical. I haven't felt this rested in a very, very long time, so I'm happy that we decided to buy it. I am very grateful for the long weekend, but I unfortunately have a lot to do... Posting will probably be light for the next couple of days while I catch up on some Etsy orders, tidy up the apartment, and enjoy the beautiful weather... :o)

* the image doesn't have much to do with Memorial Day, but it's springy, and fitting for today..
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers