Recent Posts

Monday, May 18, 2009

about twitter.

So, if you've noticed anything new about the blog, it's that I added a twitter widget to the sidebar. I joined twitter a couple of months ago (before ashton kutcher, i'm pretty sure) for *mostly* social purposes. I use my etsy page as my link, but that's about it for advertising. There are some people who I follow (and am going to promptly stop following) who inundate my timeline with spam. Now, I'm not saying that it's wrong to tweet about new blog posts, or something new added to an etsy shop, but if I wanted to follow every blog post or new item in your etsy shop, I would subscribe via an rss feed. Needless to say, if you'd like to follow me on twitter, I can promise you that I won't be spamming you with new blog posts or items added to my shop every three seconds (but maybe every once in awhile, when it's something that either really cracks me up or am blissfully proud of), but I cannot promise you that I will not be spamming you with random thoughts, ideas, quotes, and my general whereabouts... because that's just what I do. Sometimes. I'm an infrequent twitterer.

i apologize to anyone who uses twitter solely for advertising purposes that may find my opinion a bit harsh. i'm sorry, but that's just the way i feel. :o)
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers