Recent Posts

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Beach Glass

This color board by 100 Layer Cake was just was I needed this morning to relax my already stressful day (and it's only 9am). I really love old glass bottles with hints of color (or lots of color), and the picture on the top left is one of my all time favorites. I'm really on a kick with the gray and light blue colors, too. I just bought a couple of new t-shirts and cardigans from J. Crew in the "pewter" and "beach glass green" pictured here. It's amazing how much my overall mood is affected by colors, and this board definitely brightened my dangerously low spirits...


image from here.

if you haven't already checked out 100 layer cake, then you should do so immediately. tons of really great inspiration!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers